Monday, January 22, 2018

Vocabulary Practice

I signed up for a free trial of a vocabulary program called Membean.  I use some of their resources when I teach vocabulary, but they also provide an individualized vocabulary training program for students.  This service has a fee, and in order to determine if it is worth considering for next year, I am having my current students participate in the free trial until March 3rd.  Students are able to log on any time and practice as much as they would like.  We will have limited opportunities to use it during class, but students may also work on it at home if they'd like.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Here is the log-on information:

1st Block ELA:

Visit membean.com/enroll

Enter this code: P8SQBAE


2nd Block ELA:

Visit membean.com/enroll

Enter this code: P8SQEQQ



3rd Block ELA: 

Visit membean.com/enroll

Enter this code: P8SQ8HX

No comments:

Post a Comment